Introducing......Following Mark Mennie


Introducing: Following Mark Mennie

Mark Mennie, International Man of Mystery or just plain busy? Mark bounces around continents like most people commute to work each day...In an effort for me- Charli- (his trusted publicity rep, just like "M" in the 007 movies, but of course much younger!) to keep tabs on his jet setting..."Following Mark Mennie" was developed. A weekly or monthly, blog, which I hope will keep his subscribers (and myself) posted on his whereabouts, give sneak peaks into his latest projects and of course chronicle all his adventures along the way. So subscribe, place your tray tables in an upright position, fasten your seatbelt and enjoy your flight...

Until our next mission- Charli

Friday, March 4, 2011

Packing my bags....

Well as we speak I am packing my bags to meet Mark tomorrow morning in sunny Orlando, FL or MCO, for the 2011 Heli-Expo at the Orange County Convention Center.  As his publicist I will be meeting all of Mark’s treasured colleagues & friends, networking and probably making sure Mark does not over sleep!  Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting the lay of the land.  Many more details (and stories I am sure….) to come Tuesday when I return.

Until Next Time…….


Charli

No comments:

Post a Comment