Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Big D Here We Come! (aka - the Texan, the Brit, the Emirati and the Canuck all meet again)

Home Sweet Home!  Texas that is!  Making the trip back to Dallas to meet up with Mark at the 2012 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo Convention.  This year it will be held at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, TX February 11th-14th.  This will not only be a home coming for me after moving to Memphis, TN, but also a chance for Mark and I to check in on our adored clients and friends.  As well as action packed weekend to meet many new faces and connections.  No longer a rookie to this huge event I look forward to hitting the ground running to see and meet as many of you as possible.  Now if I can simple make sure Mark does not over sleep and stays on target then it will no doubt be a very successful show.

Mark and I have once again been so graciously asked to join the Dubai Heli Show team at their booth. http://www.dubaihelishow.com/  I am so looking forward to not only reconnecting to Julia Cuthbert, whom I had an ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS time meeting and getting to know last year, but also finally meeting  Abdulla Abulhoul and his family, including his Entrepreneurial daughter Maysoon.  Maysoon will also be there representing the Dubai Media and Marketing Show 2012 http://www.dubaimediashow.com/otherwise known in the Gulf region as the MMS 2012. I had the pleasure of getting to know her brother Ahmed last year at HAI and have nothing but wonderful things the rest of his family so I am truly excited to finally meet everyone. Also at the Dubai Heli Show booth will be Phil Guy from Tangent Link, which will be another new face for me.  Phil is the international conference organizer for Tangent residing in the UK.
 
A full wrap up of this show will follow once we return, which will no doubt include some of Mark’s endless adventures.  In the interim though please let us know if you will be attending the show as we would love to reconnect and touch base with you.  Please send Mark or I emails to let us know: charli@mennie.com or mark@mennie.com
Wrapping up a visit with his parents in Yuma, AZ , Mark will be heading to what I like to call “God’s Country” on February 9th.  I will leave you with some pleasure shots that Mark has taken in his down time- with his iPhone at Dog Beach in Del Mar CA.   

Until next time.....

Charli 











No comments:

Post a Comment